Home | Q&A | FAQs | Log-in | Register | Contact us

Am I qualified to get E-2 visa to teach English in South Korea?
Name Gene Kim  (Homepage) Date 2007-03-27 10:45:52 (Hit : 3,228)

As long as you are a native English speaker with one of the following nationalities and hold any Bachelor's degree; Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, U.K., and U.S.A..(alphabetic order)

Copyright 1999-2018 Zeroboard / skin by Weforcom